Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a Lincoln MKX 2009 and my aux/sync is not working.

Customer Question

Hello! I have a Lincoln MKX 2009 and my aux/sync is not working. Any suggestions?
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am assuming a fuse is blown, but am hopeful I I can fix on my own and not have to take in to a dealership. Looking forward to your help!
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The bad news is, its not a fuse, the worse news is, its a tough system to diagnose and a Ford caliper diagnostic tool is needed. Below I have included the same diag steps we techs use at the dealership to diagnose this.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/09MKX.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

I really hate that you came to Just Answer, paid to get an answer, but appears like you left not happy nor pleased with my help. I am still here available to help more. We can start over or just pick up where we left off. Let me know what I can do, so you will be pleased with my assistance.

Chris