Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2003 lincoln town car cartir just replaced lh sear

Customer Question

I have a 2003 lincoln town car cartir just replaced lh sear motor with memory. I installed the seat all the way in the forward position after installing new motor now the seat acts back wards,control on door panel and after you turn car off and remove key seat goes forward all the way is the memory caps backwards?? Other than that seat works fine.dumb ass me forgot to mark caps 123
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

When you talk about caps are you referring to the connectors or wring in the connectors?

SO far it sounds like the motor is wired up wrong causing this issue.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Sorry you did not like my help.