Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have an '09 Navigator that will not raise the rear end.

Customer Question

I have an '09 Navigator that will not raise the rear end. Idve checked it for air leaks using oapy wer, and cannot find any leaks. The air springs were replaced not long ago, and look very good. The compressor runs util it shots off, so it appears it's getting a correct reading from the height sensor. I think it is an electrical problem, and I have an electrical diagram. The compressor was recently replaced. There is air going to the rear I found by disconnecting the air line along the frame. It appears that possibly the solenoids are getting air, but no signal to activate the solenoids. Possibly a ad height sensor or air suspension module under rthe dash?
And I don't have a scanner!
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

It is going to be tough to diagnose the solenoids and module without a diagnostic tool, look over the steps below and see what you can do with your tools.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/99rearfailure.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris