Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

NO POWER TO MAIN FUSE BOX UNDER HOOD OF 98 LINCOLN

Customer Question

NO POWER TO MAIN FUSE BOX UNDER HOOD OF 98 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR. WHEN I DISCONNECT LEFT WIRE ON STARTER RELAY AND CONNECT IT TO RIGHT SIDE OF STARTER RELAY, IGET POWER TO ENTIRE VEHICLE BUT IF IPUT IT BACK ON STARTER RELAY NO POWER.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I believe you may have the relay wired wrong, see the diagram link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/98navPDB.png

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris