Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Im having a problem starting my2003 lincoln navigator. It

Customer Question

Im having a problem starting my2003 lincoln navigator. It won't crank and it makes a buzzing noise inthe fuse box
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Below is the starting diagram in a ink.

If you remove the starter relay, is there one pin with power, another pin with power when trying to start, and another pin with ground when trying to start?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/03navigatorstart.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris