Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Is there an easy repair open system I 't know what it is the

Customer Question

Is there an easy repair for the open system I don't know what it is the car died for brunch for a while when its called it gets real hot and it dies not real hot just hot
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son has my car 100 miles away so I'm trying to do this before everything closes in Mesa Arizona
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought the car on the 4th of last month it made it 90 miles and it started showing the code and broke down let's sit for awhile it will go again sometimes near sometimes far it has not messed up in the last day and a half and putting about 400 miles on it and now its messed up again you can't get five miles out of it and he is hundred miles away from home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't get hot average temperature normal range
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nevermind I don't need your help I got told you guys didn't get back to me soon enough so please cancel my subscription thank you
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Once again I do apologize for the delay and if there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete