Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2005 Lincoln Navigator and am having a minor

Customer Question

Hi John.. I have a 2005 Lincoln Navigator and am having a minor problem with the passenger front. It is an intermittent problem which is what makes me think its a relay or regulator. The front passenger sometimes doesn't inflate while the rest of the vehicle does. Eventually the compressor kicks on the the right side goes up but I have a set of 24's om there and they will rub unless that front raises up.. So before I end up eating a set of tires, I would like to fix this problem .. Thanks
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The symptoms are pointing to a faulty front height sensor or the solenoid on top of the air bladder is bad. Do you have a diagnostic tool to check the system for codes, monitor the signals to the air suspension module, and remotely command it, to be used during testing?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris