Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 01 Lincoln towncar. I have replaced the compressor,

Customer Question

I have a 01 Lincoln towncar. I have replaced the compressor, vent solenoids and the air bags and the car will still not come up. The compressor is running and pumping so I didn't think the leveling sensor was bad since the compressor is running? What am I missing?
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are there any answers to my question yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Since the compressor is running, and the air bags are new, then then the likely issue is a break in the line between the compressor and suspension air bags. Have you checked for line leaks with soapy water?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay the air bags are pumping up but as soon as the compressor cuts off they start deflating. What could be keeping the solenoids open?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My air bags are pumping up on the 01 Lincoln towncar, but as soon as the compressor shuts off they start deflating? Do you know what could be causing this?

Sorry you closed your post prior to me responding.