Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

I have a 1994 Lincoln town car my entire dash lights are out

Customer Question

I have a 1994 Lincoln town car my entire dash lights are out with the exception of shift indicator which is working.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The instrument panel lights get there power from the fuse 11 in the interior fuse panel to the headlamp switch on the tan/white wire and out of the headlamp switch on the black/white wire to the #7 fuse in the interior fuse panel and out of the fuse on the lite blue wire to the cluster. Start first with check both fuse , if the fuses check okay check the circuit starting at the headlamp switch and out to the cluster. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. Post back if you need more help and we can work from there.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Instrument%20Lights%20Aug%2015.pdf