Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

I have a 2001 Lincoln navigator and the right side air

Customer Question

Hi.I have a 2001 Lincoln navigator and the right side air spring is over inflating
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have replaced the suspension relay and the both air spring solenoids and the right one twice, but still the right side is lifting higher than the left, I have also replaced the ride height sensor
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Rear?

Was the re-calibration done on the system at any point?

.

Are there any trouble codes in the system?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help with it?
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I will assume that the recal fixed it. Please don't forget to rate the answer, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks