Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

97 town car is only blowing from the front vents a little is

Customer Question

97 town car is only blowing from the front vents a little is coming from the defrost vents nothing from the floor. I just replaced the blend actuator but this was a problem before that. I took the control unit out to checked for a kinked vacuum line and there is a sticker saying it wad replaced in april of 2012, no kinked lines and hot and cold is working fine just cant control vents, except when I press floor it turns the compressor like I pressed vent
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Using the diagram file below. Can you command where you want it to blow while monitoring the vacuum mode door actuators to see if they are moving, if not then can you assist them to verify there is not a door issue, leaving a faulty actuator or vacuum issue? Do you own a vacuum gauge?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris