Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

The lift gate on my 2007 Lincoln Navigator will not open. No

Customer Question

The lift gate on my 2007 Lincoln Navigator will not open. No damage or unusual use. Just stopped opening today.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to begin to be able to help you determine why the lift gate has stopped working you are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned and see what the fault code is that should be setting when the gate will not working. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you there.