Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I just had the master window switch replaced, now my key

Customer Question

I just had the master window switch replaced, now my key fobs will not lock or unlock the doors or the trunk . I assume they have to be reporgramed. Will I need a number off of the master control? If so where would it be located? By the my power steering
problems was resolved due to your help, with a fluid change. Gregg the car is a 98 continental
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you info about the problems I am having with the key fobs since I changed the master window switch.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I do not believe the issue is needing to reprogram the remotes but below are the steps so we can rule that out.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris