Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Error codes on my 2005 navigator P0022, P0316, P0330, P0345,

Customer Question

error codes on my 2005 navigator P0022, P0316, P0330, P0345, and P0455 Are these related?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Cam codes such as these ( P0022, P0316, P0330 and P0345) along with any misfire codes on one bank, usually suggest either the timing chain is off by one or more teeth or that bank has incorrect oil flow for the variable cam timing system. In the case of an engine rattle as well, it is likely either the cam phaser is damaged, or there is an oil flow problem to the phaser and tensioner ofter resulting in and engine replacement due to low oil flow.
The code P0445 is not a valid code and not related.