Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Liking one fuel injector under the rail lincoln town car

Customer Question

liking one fuel injector under the rail lincoln town car 1993 what can be the problem
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
helo what ha pen to the answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks i think it is a bad service and i do not need your answer i will cancel Paypal payment
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. There are very few experts on line around midnight.
by "liking injector", I assume you meant leaking injector. As you loosened the fuel rail, the leaking is either due to the injector not being seated properly in the fuel rail or when you retightened the screws, you pinched the o-ring for the injector. You will need to first try to push the rail down more on the injector to seat it and if still leaking, remove rail and replace o-ring