Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2001 Lincoln LS. It is severely leaking from the

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Lincoln LS. It is severely leaking from the drivers side of the power steering pump. what could it most likely be?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I assume it is power steering fluid leaking, if thats the case then its going to the pump, or the seal inside the pressure line, or the pump, or the seal between the pressure line and pump, or the return hose. Can you clean the area with brake cleaner and get a better view of what part is leaking then let me know so I can get you the replacement steps or repair steps for that part?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris