Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Abs light stays on after changing the abs sensor with

Customer Question

abs light stays on after changing the abs sensor with advatrac light on also. What could be the problem.
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The possible causes are endless without knowing the code that is stored. Do you know that code? Its possible the same issue you had before still stands and it may be the sensor wiring or the tone ring and not the sensor to blame. With the code I can get you the diag steps.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris