Brad B
Brad B, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified & ASE G1. Ford Senior Master
6458937

I have a 2003 Lincoln Navigator that had an air compressor

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Lincoln Navigator that had an air compressor leak. I replaced a couple of O-rings and everything inflated the way it is supposed too, except the right front over inflates. I can get the air out of the bag, but as soon as I connect it back to the system it over inflates again. Please help
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Brad B replied 1 year ago.

Hello;

Thanks for choosing Just Answer!

The issue you are experiencing is most likely due to a bad sensor or the sensor level has popped off. You will see a sensor on the right front near the upper control arm that will have a metal rod coming off of it. Make sure the rod is attached to the control arm, if the rod is off, then reconnect. If the rod will not go back on it will need to be replaced. If all is properly attached and no visual wire faults are noticed around the sensor it would be safe to say the sensor needs to be replaced. There was a TSB at one time for this model having a bad sensor arm which requires a new sensor to fix the fault. If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks.