Ford_Service
Ford_Service, Other
Experience:  Ford Lincoln dealership service manager
14892859

When the ignition on my 2014 MKS is turned off, the power

Customer Question

When the ignition on my 2014 MKS is turned off, the power windows often come down. This occurs with 1, 2, 3, or 4 windows (any combination or location). Sometimes the windows drop right away, but sometimes it happens after I walk off. I've been to dealer twice, but they can find nothing wrong.Any ideas?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ford_Service replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. This sounds like a body control module issue. The car should still be under warranty, and you dealer should be doing all they can to rectify the problem, not tell you they "cannot find anything wrong".
If they cannot identify the problem, call the Lincoln Client Relationship Center. Explain the issue to the person you speak to and they will assist in resolving the issue.
Here is the number to call:
1- 800 - 521 - 4140
If you have any questions, please feel free to reply.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.
Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer