Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have 2004 lincoln ls 3.9 my a/c just started to blow cold

Customer Question

i have 2004 lincoln ls 3.9 my a/c just started to blow cold air on pass/s and hot air on driver/s . I went to check for codes and none then went to check for leaks none and a recharge ,still blows hot air. A/c lines are hot to the touch whats next i need help thanks
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a/c clutch is working
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Since the passenger side is cold but the drivers side hot, the 2 AC lines going into the firewall should be cold. The heater core hoses should be ambient air temp, unless there is a heater control valve issue. Can you double check that for me?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris