Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Lincoln Navigator Ultimate: 2005 lincoln navigator suspension

Customer Question

2005 lincoln navigator suspension light disable,
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I have enclosed the steps Ford recommends for turning the light off if a conversion has been done. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them, give this a try and see if it will work for you.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Suspension%20Jul%2031.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well anyway. to cut wire on module and ground it I don't know much about how to install the resistor where a can get it I don't have codes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How to add more value to height sensor trim level?
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
By changing the adjustment on the sensor. See the factory steps in the link below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Ride%20hight%20Jul%2031.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I don't have the factory scan, anyway to cut wires and do it manually
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
According to Fords steps you should not to have to cut any wires. Im not aware of any way to do it by cutting the wires. The other option you have would be to remove the bulb.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's 2005 don't use bulb
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Okay then the only other option is to perform the steps I sent you, I do not know of any other way to turn the light off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U think a lincoln dealer they can do it, I call 2 dealers places and they said no, any avarage time and cost, but u said can be perform on dealer
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
The dealer can do it but usually they will not becauses its not an authorized Ford repair. You may want to call around to some of your local independent shops and see if they can perform the steps for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can u tell me were I can get the resistor and how connect
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Usually you can get one at an electronics store Like Radio shack and to connect it you would follow the instructions I sent you.