Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic
Experience:  Line, Electronics, Driveline for over 30 years
1609972

Lincoln: how do I replace cigarette light socket in a 2002

Customer Question

how do I replace cigarette light socket in a 2002 Lincoln cont. no I just need to know the steps. to remove and replace. In an earlier message you said you had the answer I needed
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
very sorry for the delay............cannot believe the answer was not posted sooner.Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.You need a Cigarette Lighter Socket Removal Toolhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Dorman-56457-Cigarette-Lighter-Socket-and-Removal-Tool-/221619551808?hash=item33998dfe40&vxp=mtr.Dorman 56457 Cigarette Lighter Socket and Removal Tool.This tool slides into the socket to release the clips on the socket & pull out the socket.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.