Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Lincoln Navigator: My air suspension compressor won't come

Customer Question

My air suspension compressor won't come on my 2005 lic navigator and all four air shocks are down it came on the just cut off and dose not come on at all I jacked it up to change the air compressor relay and it is not under the right side where the fog light is at and I can not find the relay
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
See the diagram in the link below for the location of the compressor relay, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/SUS%20relay%20Jul%2028.pdf