Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lincoln Navigator: Have a 2005 Navigator. Front Left height

Customer Question

Have a 2005 Navigator. Front Left height sensor was bad, so airbag got fully inflated -- "check suspension" message came on. I replaced the height sensor, and it seemed to be okay following a drive around the block. However, upon coming out later I found that both front airbags had now deflated. I replaced the air pump a year ago, but had to have the dealer "reset the system" to get it working. I should be able to do that myself now -- just wondering how.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The reset or relearn for this issue here is usually done with either a compatible scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle or with a dealers scan tool/computer.There is a recalibrate procedure they have to follow to get this to correct the ride height.
Thanks Pete