Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Linconl LS: car will start to loose power and slow down when

Customer Question

car will start to loose power and slow down when it is warm and going over 60 mph
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Any warning lights on?Does it misfire or just bog down?Does this feel like a engine or transmission issue?So far I believe your comments are pointing to a restricted catalytic converter. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris