Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Town Car: I have a 2005 Lincoln Town car. Problem:

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Lincoln Town car. Problem: stuck, non-tilting driver seat? What is wrong? Double key operating so ignition and tilt connected: other components motor to tilt, and controller to ignition.
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had two inqueries. Why did iet erase?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Do all other functions of the seat work?This is a seat back tilt issue correct, not the seat cushion, right?When activated can you feel or hear the motor trying to move?Have you tested the switch, motor, and track?Normally this issue results in a new track needed but diag needs to be done first. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris