sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Lincoln Navigator: My 2004 Lincoln Navigator lose the air in

Customer Question

My 2004 Lincoln Navigator lose the air in suspension when the temp. gets down below about 50 degrees. Any suggestions?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
The leak could be from the compressor itself, one of the air lines to the air springs, or one of the springs themselves.
You'll want to start with a visual inspection of the lines and springs to make sure there is no visible damage.
If no visible damage is found then you'll want to check for leaks. With the system aired up mix up a solution of soapy water in a spray bottle. Spray all system lines, the air springs and the compressor itself while watching for air bubbles. Any air escaping will cause air bubbles to form in the soapy solution.