Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lincoln Continental: I have a 1999 Lincoln Continental that

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Lincoln Continental that loses turn signals, climate control system power, power windows, interior lights and external mirror control when driving down the road. When I stop power returns to all.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check for any loose power connections at the fuse panels as well as at the battery and the grounds at and leading from the battery for any loose or damaged connections in any way causing this issue here.If a fault is found with any of the connections this will need resolved to correct this fault.
Thanks Pete