Randall
Randall, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 yrs experience, all aspects of diagnostic and repairs
13677702

Lincoln Navigator: I am looking evaporator drain on

Customer Question

I am looking for the evaporator drain on an 07 Navigator. I have looked on the firewall near the passager tire. Can you give me a specific place I need to be looking?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Randall. Hard not being there, You have to work from under the truck, The drain is about? mid way from passenger side to drivers side, As a reference? you need to locate the AC lines and heater core hoses on the firewall and the drain is almost directly down from them, to underside, , out firewall.if you click on link I sent,. locate #5, the AC lines, follow over to the firewall, the small round item you see at bottom of the pic is the drain. the picture is lookingh from under hood at firewall. The drain can only be accessed from under the SUV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not see a link. Let me see if I can find it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I went under the truck but was not able to see what you described.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Hard to explain, I did forget you can get to it by removing the inner wheel well liner, I found a TSB on this. Link follows