Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Town Car Signature L: HEY PENLAND! I HAVE TWO 2003

Customer Question

HEY PENLAND! I HAVE TWO 2003 LINCOLN TOWN CARS AND THE RADIOS BASICALLY SUCK. AM HAS ALWAYS BEEN LOW SENSITIVITY AND CANNOT FIND A STATION UNLESS THE STATION IS JUST A FEW MILES AWAY EVEN THOUGH THE STATION OUTPUT SIGNAL IS SUBSTANTIAL, NOW THE FM IS HAVING A PROBLEM RECEIVING THE SIGNAL EVEN WHEN THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL OUTPUT. MY WIFES CAR IS A 1996 WINDSTAR AND THE RADIO RECEPTION IS MUCH BETTER.WHAT CAN I DO TO IMPROVE OR IS THERE A PLACE THAT CAN CAN CONIFGURE THESE RADIOS SO THEY WORK. YOU'D THINK THAT AN INVESTMENT OF $65000 WOULD GET YOU A GOOD RADIO!!
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
The issue is not the radio, its the antennae. With a better antennae and a booster you can resolve these poor reception concerns. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris