Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I am having air suspension problems with my 2010 Lincoln N

Customer Question

I am having air suspension problems with my 2010 Lincoln Navigator
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I probably should have been more specific:
The rear end of the vehicle is down as low as it will go. The compressor is running trying to fill the bags. When I pull the air hose off of the compressor, I get a strong rush of air out of the AIR LINE for about 5-10 seconds. Also there is air coming out of the compressor, but not strong at all. We have not owned the car for very long, but I did notice that the compressor seemed to be running alot. Could we have a weak compressor that is not powerful enough to inflate the bags or should I be looking somewhere else? Thank you
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
You would test the compressor output and efficiency by dead heading the line and using a pressure gauge on it to see if it can reach 30 psi. Your concern sounds more so like leaking dry rotted rear bags. They crack where they are folded under in the bottom unable to see while on the ground. I suggest you give some thought to strut masters spring conversion. There a good price and no more expensive air suspension repairs. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris