Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.
12883947

Lincoln Navigator: replaced the units on my 98 navigator

Customer Question

replaced the flasher units on my 98 navigator and still no brake lights or blinkers. no 4 way flashers either.
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's on batch of 13 relays under the hood that show up no where in the owners manual pdf files or any where on google or you tube WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Vladgmru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.My name is ***** ***** you described could be caused by a faulty multi-function switch.Check if you have +12v power on the Light Green/Red wire at the brake light switch connector. If OK, then depress the brake pedal and check if you get +12V out of the switch on the Light Green wire. If yes, then next step is to check your multi-function switch because that green wire goes to that switch and the switch provides connection to the rear lamps. Let me know about your findings.