Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln LS: 2001 lincoln ls left front turn signal not working,

Customer Question

2001 lincoln ls left front turn signal not working, also instrument cluster lights don't work
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
On the LF turn signal, if the bulb is good then OHM test the wiring back to the FEM to see if the wire is broken. If its good showing no resistance then the FEM is faulty, use the file below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/01LSLF.png For the instrument cluster, not illuminated there is one test to perform shown below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/01LSIC.pdf You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris