Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Navigator: have a 2007 Lincoln Navigator with fuel

Customer Question

have a 2007 Lincoln Navigator with fuel pump operation issues.so checked the relay and forced power to the pump its self and it works. (tank out from underneath)the connector coming from the pump has a pink and black wire. pink being power and black being negative. pink only reading 3.5 on the power probe. could it be the inertia switch. its still depressed. wanted to see if it was something I could wire to help the customer but please any ideas would be great. I have power from fuse box, pump, and beginning of harness on left front side. but none from connect. thanks
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
It can be the inertia switch but I need you to first of cycle the key from off to run and see if there is battery voltage at the switch or not. Below is a file containing the wire diagram. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/07navigatorpump.pdf You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris