Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lincoln navigator 2012 - The passenger side dvd player in

Customer Question

lincoln navigator 2012 - The passenger side dvd player in the headrest will not come on even though the power button is lit
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the cables and wiring leading to it under the seat for any damage or issues needing repaired.If all cables are o.k. and the drivers rear display is working this usually indicates a fault with the display itself needing replaced.I have seen these fail before in the past and had to replace it to correct this issue here.Make sure a setting isn't turned on that disables the passenger side display as some models have.
Thanks Pete