Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln MKS: GT. My 2013 MS would not start last night

Customer Question

Hello GT. My 2013 MS would not start last night just sputtered a little. After a couple of tries this morning it started and I drove a couple of miles to a gas station. It sputtered a couple of times on the way like bad gas. The tank was half full. I left it running and filled the tank but it shut off shortly after getting out. Now it just sputrees but will not stay running. Any suggestions. The closest Lincoln dealer is about an hour away
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hi Any warning lights on while running?Current miles?Are you behind on any maintenance?The current information is pointing to bad gas, ignition coil failures, or a dirty electronic throttle body. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris