Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Town Car Executive: I bough used 2001 Lincoln town

Customer Question

I bough used 2001 Lincoln town car as is. And I can't get in the trunk the key or the switch inside of car will not open trunk you can hear the lock when I push the switch inside of car but will not open,how can I open my trunk ?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hi You must access the trunk through the rear seats removed to get to the manual release. Once the lid is open then we can replace the fualty weak electronic trunk lid latch. Can you do this? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris