Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lincoln Continental: I have a 91 Lincoln Continental it will

Customer Question

I have a 91 Lincoln Continental it will not start won't even crank and the dash lights keep flashing and it keeps dinging I believe it is because of the security system
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This fault here may be caused by a low voltage issue.If you have not had the battery tested or the battery cables checked to see if there are any loose,damaged or corroded cables this needs done.If a battery or cable issue is found this will need to be corrected to resolve this issue.
If this was already checked and found o.k let me know.
Thanks Pete