EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540

Lincoln Aviator: A mechanic changed the cats in my 2004 Lincoln

Customer Question

A mechanic changed the cats in my 2004 Lincoln Aviator now the car makes a horrible noise, sounds like its coming from the muffler, is there anything i can do get the noise to stop?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concern today. Please rate my assistance after we have concluded chatting.

It is possible that the mechanic did not get one or more of the exhaust hangers in, and the exhaust might be rattling against something. What you could try and do is look underneath and make sure the exhaust hangers are in the rubber hangers.

If you could do this first that would be great. Then respond back and let me know what you find. THanks, Eric
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for viewing my response. Did you get a chance to check the hangers? Please respond to let me know and to rate the service provided. Thanks.