Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln towncar: I have a Lincoln with 403,00 miles. Needs

Customer Question

I have a Lincoln with 403,00 miles. Needs a cataylic converter. but in the meantime the car sent off 2 beeps and now wont start.. It just had a tuneup. the only thing wasnt changed was the converter. any ideas why it wont start
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Will it at least crank? If so can you check the injector pulse, ignition spark, and fuel pressure?
The beep, if it occurred after it stalled then it was normal. Is there an after market alarm or immobilizer on the vehicle?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris