Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic
Experience:  Line, Electronics, Driveline for over 30 years
1609972

Lincoln Navigator L Luxury: I put mykey restrictions on the

Customer Question

I put mykey restrictions on the two keys I have for my 2010 Lincoln Navigator . How can the restrictions be removed?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF you DO NOT have a "Administrator Key", then use of Dealer Scan Tool is needed to ProgramOtherwise:To reset all MyKeys™ as admin keys: 1. Turn the vehicle on using the admin key. 2. Press SETUP until "PRESS RESET TO CLEAR MYKEY" is displayed. 3. Press and release the RESET button. 4. HOLD RESET TO CONFIRM 5. CLEAR is displayed. 6. Press and hold the RESET button for two seconds until ALL MYKEYS CLEARED is displayed..IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.