Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Lincoln LS: 04 ls v6. Removed intake start car. Left side injectors

Customer Question

04 ls v6. Removed intake start car. Left side injectors spray coils fire. Cover injectors no change. Runs off right side only
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.
Start first with checking for power at the injector on the three cylinder and if you find power then check and see if you have injector pulse, you can do this with a standard 12 volt test light by placing the test end on the power side of the injector connector and the ground end on the other side of the injector, then crank the engine over . If you have injector pulse the light should flash while cranking. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.