Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Town Car Signature: I'm not sure if my radio is Alpine

Customer Question

I'm not sure if my radio is Alpine or not, but whatever I have is original factory. Something is wrong with the radio internally because you only pick up sound with the volume turned up all the way. Guess I need a new one.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
The diag for this is pretty straight forward. It states to try a known good speaker, which is not needed since they do work at high volume. This indicates the radio is to blame and needs to be replaced.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris