Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Navigator: Kenny, I have a 2004 Lincoln Navigator

Customer Question

Hi Kenny, I have a 2004 Lincoln Navigator***** lately, when I'm at a red light or just plain idling, the car starts to rock and skip. A couple of times a low oil pressure message came up. What do you think?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Most likely the oil pressure light is just coming on from the engine running rough and the rpms dropping to low. I suggest you start with cleaning the throttle body and MAF sensor, then retest. If it continues then have a power balance test ran to see if there is one or more coils or plugs failing.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris