Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Navigator: i have AM static on my radio in my 2006 Lincoln

Customer Question

i have AM static on my radio in my 2006 Lincoln Navigator. Can it be fixed
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Am static is hard to resolve. The first thing I need to know, is it effecting all AM stations, and does the vehicle running or off, have any effect?
Can you do the steps below?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/06navpoorreception.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not upset with you, I,m upset with Just Answer. The told me I would pay $28 dollars for your opinion, i said okay, but when i got to the place to ask a question, they said the the $28 was a monthly fee. I don't want top pay a monthly fee, i just want a one time answer to this specific problem, static on the radio on some AM stations.
Your account does not show that you have signed up for a subscription service. Is there anything else you need from me?
Do you need customer service to contact you?