A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified. ASE Gasoline Engine Performance Certified,Ford Senior Master Technician
14865528

04 navigator wont disengage out of 4 wd binding abs light came

Customer Question

04 navigator wont disengage out of 4 wd binding abs light came on and adv trak check light. Just had front n rear brakes done and air suspension converted over to coil overs
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  A. Penland replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
Please have the ABS system checked for trouble codes before you replace any parts. Get the codes and post them on here. The codes will pin point where to start with this problem you have.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It will have to be towed in am as it is binding stuck in 4wd.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do not have access to code reader. this all started within hours of pickin it up from rear conversion and brakes being done and inspection
I would take it back to the shop that did this work. They left either a sensor unplugged or broke a vacuum line or a sensor during the repairs.