Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Navigator: error message -check advance trac-no

Customer Question

error message for temp -check advance trac-no tach-no speedodomer-4x 4 lights on -battery light on- abs light on
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I really need to know the trouble code numbers to accurately diagnose this. Diagnosing based on warning lights and symptoms alone is not as accurate.
My current thoughts are the instrument cluster has failed and is to blame.
-
It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information/explanations to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & I have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.
Thanks Chris