Amedee, Lincoln Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector

2004 lincoln ls: tcs,ck eng,lights all on,eng dtc..speedo..odometer

2004 lincoln ls v8.abs,tcs,ck eng,lights all on,eng dtc's(p0500,p2106,u1039)and no speedo or odometer communication with abs module.all fuses good.tried trans output speed sensor(no fix).thinking its abs module.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 years ago.

Are you saying that the ABS module is not communicating?

Have you checked the powers and ground to the ABS module?

What type of scanner are you using?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes,I have no communication with the abs module using my snap-on "Solus" scanner and I have checked all fuses (all good)and I have voltage at the abs module(the two larger pins on one side of the connector and good ground at the 2 large pins on the other side of the conn. I don't have a schematic to know what the other pins should have.
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 years ago.

Can you communicate with the instrument cluster?
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 years ago.
The powers to the ABS module are pins 32 and 4 or 11 (my diagram is unclear).

Pins 46 and 16 should have a good ground on both of them at all times.

The SCP BUS voltage goes into the module on pins 12 and 14.

YES.. I agree with you.. it sounds like you have a bad ABS module or even possibly a bad instrument cluster.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My only other question would be can I purchase and install this abs module myself or does the dealer need to reflash it into my car? Also yes I do have communication with the instrument cluster.thanks for the pin descriptions ,I'll double check those .
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 years ago.
If memory servs me correct.. it will need to be programed. However, you can double check this by asking the parts guys at the Lincoln dealership when ordering this part just to be sure..