Steve, Lincoln master Tech
Experience:  30 years working for Lincoln dealer. Lincoln master.

Lincoln Navigator: The overdrive light was flashing, then the

The overdrive light was flashing, then the dash lights flashed for a second. Next day went to start and was totally dead. I jumped the battery and it started but when I turn the car off, the fan motor for heat/cool kicks on even with the key out of car? Had battery tested and its charging. Could it be the ignition switch?

Steve :

Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question

Steve :

I have found for your year and model vehicle. Is the windshield leaks water at the drivers seal. Leaks water on to the fuse box and gem module located above the fuse box or attached to the top of the fuse box under the dash drivers side corner.

Steve :

to fix your concern you will need to replace the windshield, and replace the fuse box, and the gem module on top of the fuse box.

So do i change the fuse box under the driver side, the engine fuse block behind the power distribution box, and/or also the power distribution box also?

Steve :

Steve :

You change the fuse box under the dash and the box on top of the fuse box under the dash and the windshield

Steve :

do not replace the box under the hood it is ok