Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

navigator: Cranks but wont start, changed fuel pump relay..mi

02 navigator fuel pump not activating when key turned to on position. Cranks but won't start, changed fuel pump relay, no change.
100k mi. I checked the fuse in distribution box also. What might I look for next? besides a new car....

Hello, I'm Chris
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

You need to check the fuel pump inertia switch which is located in the lower right corner of the interior next to the passengers right foot. The DG/YE wire should show power (battery voltage) when the key is turned from off to run. The PK/BK wire should also show power when the key is turned from off to run. If this occurs and there is still no fuel pressure. Then you need to drop the fuel tank and replace the fuel pump.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I accept and thank you. God Bless you and your family.
Your welcome